Sunday, May 16, 2010

sunday

this day was gorgeous! sunshine and cool enough to not sweat unless you were involved in hard labor outdoors. i opened the house in hopes of warming it up. i mowed the lawn. i hate this job. it's miserable, fumey, jarring, LOUD, nasty, and unavoidable, redundant. and i always gripe about it. my knees hurt after. i cleaned indoors, too. not exciting. laundry i hung out, my favorite job. figured out some bills and sent letters off. a satisfying, not very important day. down the hill from my place the little church had a revival. they were very quiet. resident birds and tree frogs were more noisy. black flies stayed elsewhere. 
make sure you hang your horseshoes the opposite way--to keep in the luck. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Velma, I am excited that I found your blog. Via Cait. I signed up to follow and am coming back to read a little later. But now I can keep up with you. Say a photo of some ceramic coptic books in a Ceramics mag and made me think of our unfinished book making. Hopefully this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mary! those book covers are just waiting for our magic!

    ReplyDelete

be in touch!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *