Friday, January 11, 2013

big event

out the car window 
high open meadows 
focus in 
more and more 
 and a second flock
almost hidden by the hedge row 
all land together 
when the big event 
of several days
is the flight  of turkeys
(spotted on my way to the doctor's office)
admittedly a LOT of turkeys
two large flocks in fact
converging in their haste to 
flee from me
i know it's time for heavy medicine.
antibiotics in my gut and eyes, 
friday morning, though contagious,
i am bettering.
many thanks for the get wells.
i'm doing that.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE those flocks! SO glad you're on your way to the MD. Yes, it certainly is time. I am a homeopathic and herbal fan, and most times it's just fine...but every now and then--as when I woke up unable to breathe a few years ago--it's MD and Rx time (I had walking pneumonia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms. pneumonia is the pits, i'm glad it didn't go that way. was good to wake up in a body that wasn't so hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turkeys make me smile.

    Glad you're on the upswing... I went and got my homeopathic flu defense to be on the safe side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this seems to be a rather long bout of the nasties, hope you really are soaring soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. friday evening, i feel like i might be a human bean. again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Photos are amazing.

    Hope you feel better soon. This flu seems to linger forever.

    ReplyDelete

be in touch!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *